Monday, July 6, 2009

July 6, 2009

Wow, I feel like June hit me over the head with a blunt object as it was running away from me.

Sorry I've been MIA...

I've seen Transformers Revenge of the Fallen twice, I saw The Hangover (very vulgar, but very funny) and Harry Potter is just around the corner. I want to see Public Enemies but Joe doesn't want to, so I'll have to find someone else to go with me... I seem to have problems sitting through movies by myself. I fidget too much, and then I get bored and leave.

Anyway, I'm working on some cards to take to the Byron Craft Show before the fireworks next Saturday. Valerie got back to me and I think we're going to do a booth together.

I've been playing too much Rollercoaster Tycoon (I'm still addicted to the first one)
I've also been reading too much (I re-read the Twilight Saga, AGAIN)

I'll get to posting some pictures soon

No comments:

Post a Comment