Thursday, May 21, 2009

Nothing to do with paper?

So I was browsing through blogs, cuz I can't sleep, and there is a movie poster for New Moon
I typed Noo Mewn first, and I am giggling madly out loud, maybe it will scare off the june bugs at my window.

Go see the yumminess for yourself.
http://kritta.wordpress.com/2009/05/19/no-point-to-this-post-just-so-you-know/

You'll find that I am going to be unabashedly honest here, well, because I'm sick of stepping around land mines that are really kittens with sharp claws.
I also sound a lot better in my head that outside of it.

I'm not always very worried about sounding funny, well, because I've been sounding funny my whole life, and two shrinks have both thought that I didn't sound that funny to them.

I promise, there will be papercrafting related stuff in this at some point. I'm just too muddled to know what is what when I am hacking and can't see the screen straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment