Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Workin On A Plan

I've been wracking my brain trying to make my website as easy and accessible as possible. I reverted to using as little to distract as possible in hopes that I won't deter anyone from purchasing. At this point I think I will offer free shipping for a while. Especially if someone is only going to order one thing and shipping won't cost me much of anything anyway.

I really wanted to go to the crop this weekend, but I do not have $25 to put into it. I am trying very hard to justify the investment to start CTMH. I really, really want to, but there are so many places that my money should be going, not to mention that there is an obvious lack of money all together. *sigh*

On a different note, it is so humid that pictures are sagging in their picture frames and my tracing paper is turning wavy... Summer is decidedly here. May the barbecues and merry making ensue!

No comments:

Post a Comment