Monday, June 1, 2009

Garage Sales and workshops

I am planning a Garage Sale for this weekend, crafting supplies, candles, clothes, books, and probably a bunch of other odds and ends. More details to come soon.

I will be hosting a Stamping workshop either late this month, or early next month.
It will probably be in the Okemos area, I was thinking about checking into empty spaces at the mall, or seeing if the food court will let us set up on a few tables. I want to make attending as cheap as possible. This will also mean that I want lots of people to attend, but not so many that it seems more like a class than a workshop. More to come on this too.

I was tweeting and I found that CVS is doing up to 50 free prints when you sign up for their picture sharing thing. Free pictures is always good times. http://www.cvsphoto.com/home.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment