Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I'm having a yard sale this weekend!!!
Thursday 11-4, Friday 11-6, Saturday 11-4, Sunday 11-6 (weather permitting of course)

14278 South Barnes Rd between Beard and Lovejoy. I have a Byron (Michigan) address, but I'm about five miles from Byron and 5 miles from Cohoctah.

I'll have toys, books, clothes (child and adult), candles, craft supplies, pet stuff, and other household items, as well as general knick knacks that need to go.

I might be up and at it before 11 am, but Thursday, Friday and Saturday I have to wrap it up as close to on time as possible, work and birthday parties to attend. Please let anyone else know that you think might be interested, I gotta get rid of this stuff!!!!

I wanted to post a link to a map, but Google isn't cooperating and I have a headache. lol

1 comment:

  1. Yard sale is totally being postponed. Mom insisted that I wait.

    ReplyDelete