Thursday, June 18, 2009

grads, prayers, and fundraisers

I'm with my friend working on Graduation cards for the upcoming open houses to attend this weekend.

I would also like to put out a prayer request for Virginia and her family. Virginia is awaiting biopsy results and may have to undergo surgery. Please pray for healing and strength! Thanks!

Also, I'm going to be doing a PartyLite fundraiser to help with the cost of the doctors bills for Virginia, they do not have insurance. 50% of all profits will go directly to Virginia to pay bills.

Choices for the fundraiser are:

Votive sampler which includes a dozen votives and a holder for $20
available scents (six of each)
champagne pear and tuscan vineyards
grapefruit fresh and strawberry rhubarb
acai berry mist and hinoki steam

Pair of Mini barrel jars for $20
available scents:
french vanilla and essence of lavender
seaside mist and calm waters
strawberry rhubarb and mulberry
bamboo mist and mango tangerine


Bestburn Tins for $15
available scents:
french vanilla
seaside mist
strawberry rhubarb
mulberry

either e-mail me or call me =) Thanks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment