Monday, June 15, 2009

June 15, 2009

Wow, June is already half over! When did that happen?! Sorry no post for a few days, I've been all over the place.

I did ask some random people if they scrapbooked.

Most of them said no, but they knew people who did scrapbook. I asked them to give them my card. I know, that is not the best way to do it, but I'm not comfortable enough yet to ask someone for someone else's name and phone number.
That feels a little sleazy to me. (I'm not saying that's what it is, but that's what it feels like.)

My creative juices are definately getting tapped. My friends decided they wanted to scrapbook with me and I let them use all my CTMH stuff. It's like having a gathering without the selling part. They both definately want to order things, they're just not financially able to right now.

I am doing some wedding favors for a friend's upcoming wedding. I'm excited because she is going to let me advertise on the bottom of the favor buckets.

Sure, that's a lot of crafting to do, but not only am I enjoying it, I'm advertising for free and doing a favor for my friend, the bride to be. Everyone wins!

I'm also trying to make a small pet brag book to put on the bulletin board in the pet store I work in. I want people to look at it and say Oooo, I want one! Then they look at the back and say, oh, I can make one myself! Or oh, this person can make one for me!

I'm sure there was more I had to say, but I can't remember it now.

I work six days this week, a fluke of everyone needing vacation. I will try and post at least every other day. Joe's Grandma is in town as well. Gotta lose to Grandma at a few games of cards. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment