Thursday, June 11, 2009

team

Yesterday's unit meeting was great fun. Lots of Woohoos and laughs.

We played a name game where Michelle picked two people to stand on either side of a raised quilt and when the quilt was dropped they had to say each other's names out loud. Whoever said the other's name first got to take that person to their team. Whoever had the most people on their team by the end won.
It sounds like a silly game, but we had lots of fun, and it helped me remember some names. =)

We also tried to comb our hair without our elbows lol (Michelle was trying to get us to realize we need eachother)

Today I'm going to work on some layouts with the CTMH Level 1 Bella kit. I have some great pictures of me with my grandma that I'd like to crop.

I'm also going to my best friend's partylite show and taking 7 layer bean dip. I'm going to take CTMH stuff with me for after the show part. Hopefully I can pique some interest!!!

(yes, I am a partylite consultant too, but that is winding down and the consultant and my friend scheduled this date and told me about it. It's all good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment