Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June 16, 2009

Today is another gorgeous day.

Beware of "free prints" from stores, there is probably a catch.

I'm trying to do Meijer, and they're trying to charge me for my "50 free prints" because I want to pick them up in the store.

They also want to charge me to ship them to my house. I am leary of having prints shipped to me, the mail isn't always kind to things that shouldn't be bent.

I'll try CVS again... *sigh*

I don't mind paying for my pictures, I just wanted the free ones, well, because they are free.

I need to take more pictures. I've never been a huge picture taker. I want to take pics at Cedar Point, but that sounds like a bad idea, ya know, with the roller coaster thing and all...

I'm still working on wedding favors, sorry. (I'll do some serious scrappin' this week and post pics, I promise. There will have to be a Father's Day card in the works too...

No comments:

Post a Comment